As the leading concrete services contractor in Houston, we are proud to service other areas in the State of Texas. We recognize that for us to cater to the needs of residential, commercial, and industrial properties, trust between client and service provider should be invested. On every project, we do our best to exceed each of your expectations. Also, we treat every property we work on as if its one of our own. The A+ rating given by the BBB exhibits the standard of professionalism, attitude, and skill level that we display in our line of work.
The services we offer include concrete repair, concrete resurfacing, cool decking, and concrete sealing to ensure the upkeep of your concrete structures and surfaces. We also specialize in a range of decorative concrete applications such as stamped and stained concrete, Tuscan texture applications, epoxy flooring, polyurea polyaspartic floors, and knockdown finishes.
Give us a call now at (281) 407-0779 to learn more from our team of professional experts and start working on your dream project right away.
Bullion Coatings services the following areas:
- Baytown, TX – Homeowners and business people in Baytown, Texas, expect their construction projects to be worked on promptly with no less than excellent results, all 72,000 of them. For three decades now, Baytown folks attest to the top-notch delivery of decorative concrete designs, and at reasonable prices too!
- Bellaire, TX – We are Belleaire’s first choice for concrete projects. Harris County’s “City of Homes” has been known for its durable residential properties since after World War II ended. Bellaire welcomed the population boom then, like most US cities. Many of these residential structures emerged on lots large enough to house detached garages and below-ground pools.
- Conroe, TX – The last thing you want to do in Piney Woods and Lake Conroe is to spend your free time pulling weeds out of sidewalk cracks, sweeping rubble off your back patio, and patching stained concrete. You need the help of a professional once your concrete patio is cracked, your driveway is durable no more, or all the other surfaces have either chipped, pitted, or faded.
- Corpus Christi, TX – We at Bullion Coatings use our decorative concrete expertise to keep Corpus Christi, the “Sparkling City by the Sea,” shining. Our team of experts knows the place very well, which does every job, from residential repairs near River Hills Country Club to durable commercial resurfacing projects along Shoreline Boulevard, an absolute breeze.
- Galena Park, TX – From being a ranching center that has undergone numerous changes since its original settlement in 1835, Galena Park has become a commercial railroad hotspot, then a refinery hub before shifting to shipping.
- Jacinto City, TX – Named after the historical events that took place in 1836 at the Battle of San Jacinto, Jacinto City has been a constant contributor to Texas commerce as a bedroom community for commuters working in Houston-area industries.
- Katy, TX – Frontier men and women once tried settling in the area known today as Katy, TX, but were deterred by the heat, muck, and mosquitoes in the place. A change of heart took place shortly. After the influx of railroads, the town grew rapidly into a city by the middle of the 20th century.
- League City, TX – League City is a metropolis that was founded by just three families. The early part of the century saw many Texans putting down their roots here due to the real estate hikes elsewhere in the state. League City has since developed into a thriving municipality.
- Pasadena, TX – Would you like a low maintenance way to revive your patio or entryway? Choose your textures and colors from red brick to natural stone pavers and patterns that resemble hardwoods found in the Armand Bayou Nature Center.
- Pearland, TX – Pearland attracts a multitude of new homeowners and businesses daily, making it the second-fastest growing area in the state. As a result, three-quarters of the entire city is zoned for residential units.
- Port Aransas, TX – Port A is filled with landmarks that boast of historical beauty such as the Tarpon Inn and Lydia Ann Channel Lighthouse. Add into the mix the Mexican cantinas and eclectic art galleries; you have to yourself an entire place filled with spring break attractions, each with a modern appeal that is undeniable.
- Rockport, TX – With less than 10,000 residents, Rockport may be a small community. Residents here live big like the rest of Texas, however. You can go fishing, sailing, and windsurfing in Aransas, Port, and Copano Bays.
- Rosenberg, TX – Despite being founded as a railroad community, Rosenberg has evolved into a growing hub for medicinal research, warehousing, and light manufacturing. These businesses, together with the 32,000 residents living in the area, will benefit from the renovation and restoration of these aging concrete infrastructure, which Bullion Coatings has a proven system for.
- South Houston, TX – Pachyderms once frequented this city. So much so that a team of circus elephants constructed the Spencer Highway! South Houston has faced numerous challenges over the past century but has experienced steady growth since.
- Spring, TX – Spring became a successful exporter of sugarcane and cotton shortly after the Civil War. However, by the 1930s, its population dropped to a mere 300 residents. Spring has become a tourist destination since, and the Old Town district now features many structures that are restored to their former beauty.
- Sugar Land, TX – Sugar Land used to be a sugar plantation, and if growth statistics are indicators of success, its future proves to be as sweet as its name. With job growth continuing at an equally fast track, Sugar Land now ranks as one of the most important economic hubs in the Houston metropolitan area.
We are the preferred choice for both commercial and residential concrete innovations in Houston and the entire state of Texas for the past three decades. Our way of doing things is simple; we do not just build structures; we build a connection with our clients, too.