Bullion Coatings is your trusted concrete contractor in Houston, Texas for over 30 years. We are 100% licensed, bonded and insured. You can expect nothing less from our award-winning services that also earned us an A+ rating from BBB. We specialize in premiere decorative concrete applications including resurfacing, repair and resealing. Each of the members of our team of professionals has no less than 10 years of experience in the decorative concrete industry. This is to ensure that the techniques and methods used for your improvement projects are tried and tested. Each project is completed with care and quality craftsmanship. Let us hear about your epoxy flooring project! We are always here to help.
Epoxy Flooring: How is it Installed?
Epoxy is a combination of a resin and a hardener that, when mixed together, can dry to a very hard material. It is resistant to most types of damage. The application process is fairly simple but requires an experienced installer. Here is a rough summary:
- First, a professional installer assesses the current concrete slab, making sure it is a qualified candidate for an epoxy coating.
- The coating is mixed and then poured onto the slab.
- It is spread thoroughly using a roller or brush.
- If the owner wishes, colored paint chips can be broadcasted onto the first layer, giving it that terrazzo-like appearance.
- A finishing coat is applied to seal in the chips
Benefits of Having Plain, 3d or Metallic Epoxy Floor
The product we use comes highly recommended because it provides a lot of benefits. As long as it is installed properly, its durability and appeal are unmatched. Here are some of the perks of having our coating installed:
- Works well in wet areas
- Features a slip-resistant orange peel texture
- Smooth and shiny finish
- Low volatile organic (VOC) content
- Low odor
- More affordable than a new concrete surface installation
- Can be customized to match the surroundings
Isn’t it about time to upgrade your Houston garage floors, lobbies, restaurant flooring, or basements? Call us at (281) 407-0779!
Now that you have learned about the benefits and the application process of a garage floor epoxy coating, don’t you think it’s high time to upgrade your surfaces? We specialize in the installation of this seamless floor choice. We have been in the concrete business for more than three decades. We have earned an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. As the exclusive Sundek installer in Houston, we are here to serve your residential or commercial needs. Give us a call to find out just how cost-effective our products are. We’ll even give you a free quote!